Friday 29 August 2014

SPECIAL THANKS



With great delight, I am writing this to express my gratitude to those who have knowingly or unknowingly contributed to wards my success particularly in bringing out me as an Author. Though it’s obvious that without my self-motivation and desire to do so, it would not have been possible even to do that irrespective of others encouragement but at the same time having the desire to be an author would not have also been possible if those persons would not be there. Also some of them are worshiped by me honestly and I respect them as I respect myself.

Firstly I would like to be thankful to Maa Durga though she is not a person and far far above the assumption even. Similarly I am thankful to my family members particularly to my parents, sisters and one of my uncles due to their encouragement. Not only did they encourage me, but also they provided a platform on which I was able to execute my thoughts and converted it to the form I wanted. Though they are also well above than the height to be thanked but still I am writing just because they will be delighted reading this. I would like to be grateful to Janab Besarat Ahemmed Khan who was my school teacher and just because of him the desire to write a book was induced in me.

The founder of the publishing house “Alok Publications”, Mr. Alok Sahoo deserves to be not only thanked but also praised as he took a huge risk in giving the opportunity to a student who is continuing his B-tech degree even. Also he invested approximately 3 lacs, which was just like firing bullets to the vacuum. Well next I would be thankful to Mr. Santosh Mishra and Mr. Amlan Suryabanshi who let me know that my strength is my academics. As per Santosh Mishra who was my +2 friend, once told “I can bet upon you” and he told that, once, just to let me know my strength when I was  frustrated. Amlan, similarly once told me, “Panda, look your strength is your academics on which you are better than others”. He told me so on our conversation which was going on while discussing on our career in future. Also I am thankful to Mr. Prateek Narayana Panda who constantly encouraged me hearing about the writing.

Then I would be thankful to my worshiped and beloved associate professor Er. Kali Prasad Dash, who taught us the topic “Design of Concrete Structures”, the topic, which I was afraid of before Dash sir took it. Dash sir taught the topic in such a manner that finally I choosed to write the book on this topic. I would like to be thankful to our beloved head of the department, Dr. (Prof.) Tarun Kumar Lohani for his immense encouragement and support through his message and Prof. Ram Shankar Patnaik who checked the book spontaneously from his side and encouraged to go ahead . Another lecturer Er. Nilgrib Mohanty who constantly encouraged me and strengthen me against some of those who were frustrating me in my work is respected  and honored by me truly and from my heart. I seriously thank Miss. Rai Priti madam for her encouragement. 

Besides them, I am thankful to the members of Corporate Gurukul and Particularly to Mrs. Shahin Sharma, Miss. Saira Nikhat Imam who helped strengthening my thoughts. Later I realized that though academics is something I am good at but my strongest part is my believe that everything is achievable provided you are well dedicated to that though I am also a believer of luck. Well, I guess my discovery about my self was due to the facilitators i.e. Shahin madam and Saira madam. I am also thankful to Mrs. Geetanjali Pagarethada who encouraged me when heard about my writings and Mr. Rajesh Panda (the founder of Corporate Gurukul) for his encouragement. Actually I was also encouraged by Shahin madam and Saira madam when they heard about my writing.
I am also thankful to all my classmates and to all the staffs of Civil department of Orissa Engineering College for their direct or indirect co-operation, encouragement and providing such a platform for academics. I am also thankful to our beloved director Mr. Soumya Prakash Patnaik who provided such a platform for academics and also encouraged me hearing about my writings in a different and unexpected way. I am seriously thankful to Mr. Abdul Kuddus who helped me in unexpected and unanticipated  manner particularly in preparing my preface to the books. I am also thankful to my relatives and well-wishers who got delighted hearing that I am now author.

I am really thankful to all of them. I now seek the blessings from my elders to go ahead and I wish everything will go well as per my expectation.


2 comments:

  1. Thanx Mr. Panda for such an honour & wishing you all the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir...
    Your wishes are my treasure

    ReplyDelete